Revised Full Paper submission
INSTRUCTION TO AUTHOR(S): HOW TO SUBMIT “REVISED FILE” comprised of “Review reply” and “Revised full paper” in single file (in pdf format only)
- Author(s) have to submit the only one file referred here as "Revised File" which consist of the “Review reply” and "Revised full paper" together. See the format of "Revised File": [Revised file format]
- Revised file can be submitted from August 10, 2015 on easychair. The last date for submitting Revised file is August 25, 2015.
- For submission of revised full paper in 3rd CTRG, 2015 conference, author(s) have to use the "easychair" account which was created (or used) during abstract and full paper submission. Go to the following URL to log in to “easychair” account for full paper submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ctrg2015
- Click on "Log in" and provide your user name and passward which was used during abstract and full paper submission.
- After logging into your account, go to "My Submission" and choose the submission number of your full paper against which you want to submit the revised full paper.
- To upload your revised file select the “update file” on upper right corner. Click on Browse button and locate the revised file. Press the submit button to upload the revised file.
- If you want to upload the revised file for your another accepted full paper submission (before logging out), then go to "My Submission" and repeat the step 5 and 6.
- The final results/acceptance of revised full paper will be notified by the chair of 3rd CTRG, 2015 through email. The decision will also be notified in your "easychair" account. Expect the decisions to reach you as per schedule available on www.trgindia.org/trg_conference_2015/Important_dates.php