Full Paper Guidelines and Submission
INSTRUCTION TO AUTHOR(S): HOW TO SUBMIT FULL PAPER
- Full paper can be submitted for review from April 20, 2015. The last date for submitting full paper is May 15, 2015. For Formatting your full paper see: [Full Paper Guidelines]
- For submission of Full paper in 3rd CTRG, 2015 conference, author(s) have to use the "easychair" account which was created (or used) during Abstract submission. Go to the following URL to log in to “easychair” account for full paper submission:
- Click on "Log in" and provide your user name and passward which was used during abstract submission.
- After logging into your account, go to "New Submission" to submit the full paper.
- Please add “Abstract ID” as suffix to your paper title while filling the title information on easychair. If your paper title is “Abcd” and abstract is “xx”, then the modified title will be “Abcd(xx)”.
- Provide all the other required information like abstract, key words and topic/theme. Further, provide all co-authors details on this page. Please remember that filling up all these information again is mandatory even you had filled up these information during your abstract submission.
- Under “Other information and uploads”, Authors have to provide their willingness (in terms of “Yes” or “No”) to publish the paper in "Transportation in Developing Economies (TiDE)" - A Journal of Transportation research Group of India (TRG) published by Springer.
- If opted “Yes”, the top rated papers among such papers will be recommended for further considerations and possible publication in TiDE. Papers which will be accepted for publication in TiDE, will require Copyright Transfer Agreement as per the requirements of Springer publications.
- If opted “No”, Paper will be published in conference CD compendium only. No Copyright Transfer Agreement Required
- Conference CD compendium will include all accepted papers irrespective of their choice for publication.
- Afterwards, upload your full paper in pdf format using "Paper" section. Click on the tab "Submit" after attaching your full paper.
- Please remember that your submitted full paper should NOT include any author(s) details (like Name, email, affiliation, etc.) in entire body of the paper including the front page. All these details need to be entered only in easychair while submitting the full paper.
- If you want to submit another full paper (before logging out) then go to "New Submission" again and also complete up to step 8 again.
- Once you have submitted full paper(s) you can log out. If you want to submit another full paper at a later date then please log in to your account and got o "New Submission" again and also complete up to Step 8 again.
- The final results/acceptance of full paper will be notified by the chair of 3rd CTRG, 2015 through email. The decision will also be notified in your "easychair" account. Expect the decisions to reach you as per schedule available on